As part of our restorative process, the Commission is inviting written comments on the broad impacts of the Motherisk testing and on ideas to prevent something like it from happening in the future.
We want to learn more about how the Motherisk testing affected you or your family.
We are also interested in exploring these six themes:
- Role of scientific evidence in child protection cases
- Legislative, procedural and justice system issues
- Strengthening child protection legal practice
- Substance use and parenting
- Strengthening social work practice
- Systemic issues affecting children’s aid societies
Please tell us about any other issues related to the Motherisk testing that are important to you.
Your thoughts and ideas will help us develop our final report to government in early 2018.